Data Analysts- Interns
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Data Science / Research , Internships / Volunteering
The Data Analyst Interns will collect and analyze data across each of our various interventions, advocacy efforts, media and communications, admin and Hr efforts etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Collect and log data.
- Conduct statistical analyses of data sets.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- 7Filter and “clean” data.
- Develop Analytical information in reports and other applicable format.
- Maintain all of sosf database.
- Other duties and responsiblities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.