Technician-Power Plant (Cement Industry)
To assist operator and shift engineer/supervisor in achieving power generation target as may be demanded.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
• Assist to achieve power production target.
• Involve in achieve safety and health target.
• Execution of special assignments.
• Involve in housekeeping and discipline.
- Assist to ensure safety precautions are observed and personal protection equipment’s are worn during repairs or scheduled maintenance.
- Take inventory of working tools weekly to ensure that it matches the original tool list provided.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments.
- Replace minor fixtures in the plant machines.
- Participate in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
Well knowledge of operational activities and maintenance activities of higher capacity DG. Sets
• TRADE TEST I-III General Fitting
• 8years of experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development