Job Title: Safety & Patrol Officer
Locations: Apapa-Lagos, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area.
- Provide for safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, enforcing motor vehicle in accordance to standard practice.
- Evaluate complaint and emergency-request information to determine response requirements.
- Investigate traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed or statue violations were involved
- Liaise with road regulatory agencies (Federal/ State/Local)
- Continuous safety re-orientation/training to all drivers
Qualification and Key Competencies
- BSc. / HND in Social science or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and city laws, statutes and ordinances
- Knowledge of modern policing principles
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Route mapping
- Strong communicator who enjoy interacting with and protecting the public.
- Ability to maintain positive relations with the general public
- Physical ability to use of equipment and weapons commonly used by law enforcement officers, conduct arrests and provide assistance
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] stating on the subject matter- Safety & Patrol Officer (West)No tags for this post.