Site Systems Lead
Site Systems Lead
As Site Systems Lead you will be responsible for the delivery, operation and improvement of the technology specific to your site (Thurrock).
The role will report into the Systems Manager and is located at the respective site.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by excellence, working with your colleagues in IT/Systems, Tech and Operations to ensure your site specific IT and Technology needs are met, all the while helping Gousto maintain a stable operational systems foundation for which it can continue to scale successfully.
What you’ll do
- Be the single point of contact for Tech issues at your site.
- Work with your local site IT Engineer to ensure stable operational IT and Systems.
- Work with Site Operations and Management to handle any escalations over Systems and IT operations on site.
- Work with local Site Operations and Management on any new project or initiative that requires an IT or Systems input.
- Assist in solution implementation, taking a technical role in to resolve complex business issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix any local site systems issues, leveraging the wider team as appropriate.
- Supporting rollout of projects, both step changing activity and backlog items along with ensuring the new system is embedded as BAU.
- Gathering requirements, system analysis to feed into technical / functional specifications.
- Supporting the development and execution of test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the customer’s business objectives.
- Creating and modifying procedural and system documentation throughout the operational lifecycle.
- Collaborate with business partners and the IT team to support operations and adhere to the SLAs and process frameworks.
- Manage 3rd parties in relation to Tech services provided to your site, ensuring operational issues are appropriately escalated, managed and prioritised.
- Own the roadmap for continual improvement for IT / Systems for your site.
- Collaborate with other Site Systems Lead for learning, synergy and knowledge sharing.
- Work with operations to plan and manage site down time as needed for hotfixes.
- JDA WMS Support a must to have and must have worked in previous RP/ JDA versions.
- Reporting SQL.
- Experience with driving improvements in WMS performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Experience with identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
- Implementation experience deploying and maintaining WMS instances.
- Business and Customer relationship experience.
- Experience managing complex support issues.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers – they are key to our success – and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.