Website A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
Our conglomerate has provided a broad spectrum of customers with a variety of products and services over the years, in various key sectors, from Manufacturing – the initial footprint in Nigeria Bottling Company and subsequently Foods – Leventis Foods; Hospitality – Victoria Beach Hotel (now Federal Palace Hotel) to Lagos Mainland Hotel; joint ventures in Power and Industrial Packaging; Automotive – Leventis Motors, Logistics and Transportation – Heavy and Light duty trucks sales and after sales, Vehicle Assembly – Leventis TGL; Retail – The famous Leventis Stores to our new Joint Venture with Pick ‘n’ Pay, South Africa; Real Estate Development and Facilities Management.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Apapa-Lagos, Edo, Rivers
- Responsible for achieving the branch targets for major items (i.e. commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spare parts). Also to manage human resources in the branch.
- The purpose of a branch manager is to develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets.
- Increase branch profitability by achieving / exceeding monthly targets for Major items/Spare Parts and Service
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality and operational standards are maintained at the company’s expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
- Develop market for new business lines – Major items and others
- Develop rapport with Key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
- Track and measure performance of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the Organizational goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as human resources manager at the branch
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI’s (Rapid Results Initiatives)
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with an MBA
- Minimum of 10 years strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles will be preferred)
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products or services would best serve their interest
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] stating on the subject matter – Branch Manager – Benin or Port Harcourt.