Website Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL)
Title: Graduate Engineer Internship Program
Job Code: 05
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duration of Internship: 12 months
Details, Professional Qualification & Skills
- Eligibility: First Degree / HND Engineers from recognized Universities and Federal Polytechnics.
- Disciplines: Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Petroleum & Petrochemical.
- Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 & 2020 shall be preferred
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to two stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for internship.
- Absorption into the regular rolls of the company will be based on the successful completion of the internship program and availability of vacancy in the organization.
- All successful candidates shall be eligible for certificate upon completion of internship program.
- Interns would be a paid consolidated monthly stipend during the period of internship.
- The interns are eligible to use the company’s transport and can avail canteen facility as per company policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply