Website A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
Our conglomerate has provided a broad spectrum of customers with a variety of products and services over the years, in various key sectors, from Manufacturing – the initial footprint in Nigeria Bottling Company and subsequently Foods – Leventis Foods; Hospitality – Victoria Beach Hotel (now Federal Palace Hotel) to Lagos Mainland Hotel; joint ventures in Power and Industrial Packaging; Automotive – Leventis Motors, Logistics and Transportation – Heavy and Light duty trucks sales and after sales, Vehicle Assembly – Leventis TGL; Retail – The famous Leventis Stores to our new Joint Venture with Pick ‘n’ Pay, South Africa; Real Estate Development and Facilities Management.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Heavy Duty Equipment)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Develop and implement customer strategies and action plans to increase sales of Heavy Duty Equipment.
- Maintains strong strategic relationships with existing company clients and develops new key contacts.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develop sales campaigns to accommodate strategic goals of the company within budget limitations.
- Develop monthly and yearly sales forecast by product and customer for the respective customers’ sectors.
- Proffer business solutions to clients and identify potential customer service issues.
- Provides continued improvement in sales coverage and effectiveness to develop key areas and markets
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must be a BSc. / B.Eng. / HND in Engineering or any Social Science with a minimum of 8+ years cognate sales experience of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Technical knowledge of automotive and/or heavy truck products and it different applications
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self – starter.
- Demonstrated track record of landing new business and successful negotiations
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] stating on the subject matter – Sales Manager – Heavy Duty Equipment (Lagos).