Website A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
Our conglomerate has provided a broad spectrum of customers with a variety of products and services over the years, in various key sectors, from Manufacturing – the initial footprint in Nigeria Bottling Company and subsequently Foods – Leventis Foods; Hospitality – Victoria Beach Hotel (now Federal Palace Hotel) to Lagos Mainland Hotel; joint ventures in Power and Industrial Packaging; Automotive – Leventis Motors, Logistics and Transportation – Heavy and Light duty trucks sales and after sales, Vehicle Assembly – Leventis TGL; Retail – The famous Leventis Stores to our new Joint Venture with Pick ‘n’ Pay, South Africa; Real Estate Development and Facilities Management.
Job Title: Spare Parts Sales Manager (Trucks & Heavy Duty Equipment)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Secure orders from new and existing customers for commercial and heavy duty equipment spare parts, with emphasis on sales growth.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop and implement parts sales plan.
- Manage daily activities of sales team to meet sales objectives.
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system and management to avoid surplus and obsolete stocks.
- Carefully generate reports of stocks, anticipated orders and sales reports.
- Responsible for carefully anticipating customer demand and placing required orders to the manufacturing supplier.
- Maintains customer contacts, sales opportunities, sales call planning, and sales forecasting in the CRM system
- Provides continued improvement in sales coverage and effectiveness to develop key areas and markets
Qualification and Key Competencies
- B.Eng. / HND in Mechanical Engineering similar engineering background.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in an automobile sector.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to parts department operations
- Must be a highly creative, imaginative, motivated merchandising and sales oriented person.
- Experience in warehousing system
- Passion for Inventory Management and all aspects of inventory operations.
- Knowledge and experience in the automobile industry.
- Good communication skill both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package (Excel, MS word etc.)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: recruitment[email protected] stating on the subject matter – Senior Spare Parts Manager (Trucks & Heavy Duty Equipment).