Website A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
Our conglomerate has provided a broad spectrum of customers with a variety of products and services over the years, in various key sectors, from Manufacturing – the initial footprint in Nigeria Bottling Company and subsequently Foods – Leventis Foods; Hospitality – Victoria Beach Hotel (now Federal Palace Hotel) to Lagos Mainland Hotel; joint ventures in Power and Industrial Packaging; Automotive – Leventis Motors, Logistics and Transportation – Heavy and Light duty trucks sales and after sales, Vehicle Assembly – Leventis TGL; Retail – The famous Leventis Stores to our new Joint Venture with Pick ‘n’ Pay, South Africa; Real Estate Development and Facilities Management.
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- To coordinate all workshop related activities and ensure availability of trucks.
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle as well as maintenance documentation.
- Continuously monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets are achieved.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles)
- Minimum of 10 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop (Trucks specifically)
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Valid driver’s license
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] stating on the subject matter – Workshop Manager (West or East).